Greg Copeland - REALTOR®
Greg Copeland’s vast and unique experiences will help you find and purchase your new home or property through Maine Life Real Estate – eXp Realty. Having worked on survey crews and with municipal construction crews, Greg’s knowledge of land rules, codes and municipal ordinances is an asset he can use to assure smooth transactions. His network is vast and supportive, helping him think outside the box. But it is his responsiveness that really makes him a standout. Greg’s the guy you need to make it happen.
• Maine licensed Professional Land Surveyor
• Past president of the Maine Society of Land Surveyors
• Former Director to the National Society of Land Surveyors
• City of Biddeford’s GIS Manager and website administrator
• Former Board Member to The State of Maine’s Library of Geographic Information, as appointed by the President of the Maine Senate in 2007
• Former Planning Board Member for Town of Arundel
• Has worked extensively with land records and land transfers
Originally from Connecticut Greg moved to Maine in 1990. He and his wife live in a beautiful 258-year-old Georgian Colonial with their pup Naomi, a 4-year-old black mouth cur.