2018 is finally here! We all have plans for what this year will hold & a list of new year resolutions. How do you carry your new year resolution throughout the year? We all (or at least most of us) start out strong with our resolution but somehow
fall off the wagon. The struggle is real! Here are some tips for keeping that resolution strong all year long:
- Keep your resolutions simple. Sometimes people find themselves aiming for an overhaul of their entire lifestyle, and this is simply a recipe for disappointment and guilt.
- Choose carefully. But which to choose? Here are some of the most popular new year resolutions:
- stay fit and healthy
- lose weight
- enjoy life to the fullest
- spend less, save more
- spend more time with family and friends
- get organized
- learn something new/new hobby
- travel more
- read more
- Be realistic.
- Create bite-sized portions. Set a measurable goal for the first, second, third and forth quarter of the year.
- Plan a time-frame and hold yourself accountable.
- Make notes or write in a journal with how you intend to accomplish your goal and your progress toward it.
- Treat yourself.
- Receive support.
Best of luck with your new year resolutions & we wish you 12 months of success, 52 weeks of laughter, 365 days of fun, 8760 hours of joy, 525600 minutes of good luck and 31536000 seconds of happiness.
Make it a great 2018! Happy New Year!